19 January 2006

Tonight was my last night at work for two months. I can't say I'm sad about the two months off, but I will miss everyone. I'm lucky to have a job where I have friends, not just coworkers. You guys are great and I'll try to find all the mugs, shot glasses, thimbles and whatever else you all asked for! I'll also think of you while I'm relaxing on my extended vacation!

Diesel is in Virginia now, apparently harrassing his sisters and having a good old time. This house is rediculously quiet without him, I really miss the big lug. Molly (the breeder) has promised to send pictures, and I'll be sure to post some if she does.

I found out today that we can use our cell phones to call from New Zealand for only 1.50 USD a minutes. What a bargain. I think I'll just buy a calling card.

5 more days till we leave! Maybe I should start packing...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kate & Brian! I just found your blog. Have a great time in NZ and try not to get on Zena: Princess Warrior's bad side. She can be brutal. Anyway, have a good time and we will want to see pics when you get home (or on the blog if you can update from there). Talk to you later!

-Brad (Erin's hubby)

20 January, 2006 07:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home