23 January 2006

We're really getting close now! Brian is packing up his stuff (finally) and all the other loose ends are getting tied up. The lights are on timers, the neighbors have keys and the plants and the cat are all ready to go to my parents house tomorrow. It's crazy to think this trip is finally here, we've been talking about it for over a year and now it seems like it just snuck up on us! Tomorrow our flight leaves Columbus at 1245PM and connects through Atlanta before we go to Los Angeles to board our Air New Zealand flight. Then we fly about 18 hours to Auckland, NZ and then a couple more hours to Christchurch. We should be arriving in Christchurch around 1000AM Thursday, NZ time, which will be 4PM on Wednesday for all you Ohioans (I think.) Well, I'm off to finish one more load of laundry before I try to get some sleep! Take care everyone, next time you hear from me I'll be surrounded by Kiwis. (The people not the fruit.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Have a safe trip! I'll be thinking if you!

Love you!

24 January, 2006 08:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home