29 July 2006

It's been a while, so here are some updates:

First, my wonderful friend Julie is pregnant. After a few ups and downs early in the pregnancy, we have found out that the baby is a BOY!! I'm am so happy and excited for her and I plan to go out and buy rediculous amounts of cute baby things immediately. And as soon as the little guy makes an appearance I will be heading south to Florida to eat him up!

Brian and I took the mini down to Southern Ohio to drive on the curvy roads last weekend. Brian took a couple pictures on the road:





We had tons of fun testing the handling of the car. I was really impressed by how fast we could take the twisties and still be in complete control. And it was PERFECT convertible weather. 80 degrees and sunny!

Lily and Tito are best buddies now. Everytime we feed them Lily ignores her food and goes after Tito's. He's still fat though, even with the baby cat theiving all his food!



Tito even lets her sit on "his" couch in the guest room.



I made some curtains for our bedroom. After I turned around to admire my work I saw someone had made her way to the top of the ladder...



Till next time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Congratulations to Julie! Sorry, I haven't been the best blog reader lately, but I'm glad to see things are going well for you guys! :)

20 August, 2006 12:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate,
have they said anything more about brian shaffer? hope all is well with you guys. how is Dr. Brian Mitchell loving his job?
barbie

05 September, 2006 18:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home